Whether your ancestors settled the Midcoast generations ago or you discovered this region as an adult after coming here on vacation, you probably realize how special Penobscot Bay and the Camden Hills are. In fact, our demographic mix is part of this region’s appeal. We are native “Maine-ah” and “from away”. We are retirees and young families. We are artists and engineers, fishermen and software developers. We are a complex, ever-changing blend of talents and experiences, and we love our region’s landscape and lifestyle.
Although summer is our busiest season, our organic community has much to offer and to enjoy throughout the year. The Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce serves the needs and interests of a diverse population and a wide variety of members, who work together to support the local economy.
If you’re new to our website, you may also be interested in the content on these pages:
- About Our Town-What makes Rockland, Thomaston, Camden, Rockport, Lincolnville and beyond tick.
- Special Deals & Coupons — Timely savings from our members.
- Plan a Wedding — Specifics about getting married Where the Mountains Meet the Sea.
- What to Do — Events, Arts & Entertainment and Recreation (especially Boating) in our area.
- Where to Eat — Sit-down and Take-out Restaurants with a range of menus and price points.
- Where to Shop — T shirts to tools, you'll find it all here.
- Relocating Here — Learn how you too can be fortunate enough to reside here.