Why join the Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce?
Our Chamber provides your business with a foundation of information and networking. Here are some of the member benefits:
- Members — and only members — receive free listings in Discover the Jewel of the Maine Coast®, our flagship marketing piece which reaches a focused, worldwide readership of more than 120,000. In addition, the Jewel can be downloaded as a PDF. Advertising in this magazine, as well as Coastal Maine Life, our relocation and retirement guide, is exclusive to members.
- Our website includes a searchable directory by business category. We'll teach you how to use the site to post your own content – your services, news, events, and job openings. Members can also support your listing by purchasing sponsor buttons that link directly to your own website.
- Chamber members are eligible to display their brochures, business cards, and other materials at our Visitors' Center, open year round on the Public Landing in Camden or on Park Drive in Rockland. In response to requests from residents and visitors, Chamber staff and volunteers disseminate these materials and provide member referrals.
- Access to business information, legislation, resources, and trends through The Chamber News, our quarterly printed newsletter, our bi-monthly Friday Report email and posts to our social media accounts. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR FRIDAY REPORT, EVENTS CALENDAR, SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS AND QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER.
- The Chamber also mails information packets to those seeking to marry in our region. Inclusion in our Wedding Packet puts your business front-and-center in the research process. Only Chamber members can participate; please contact us for rates.
- Members also receive reduced rates for booth space at regional trade and consumer shows.
Education & Networking
- Members receive free or reduced admission to Chamber-sponsored seminars. Topics range from public relations to health care benefits and taxation issues.
- The Chamber's Business After Hours events, held monthly at sponsoring members' business locations, give members a chance to socialize in a casual setting and gain a better understanding of our organization's goals and benefits.
Small Business Insurance
The Maine State Chamber Purchasing Alliance, Inc. offers businesses with 2-50 employees, as well as self-employed people, who are members of a local or regional chamber of commerce a suite of Chamber BlueOptions health plans. Included are three PPO (preferred provider organization) plans, an HMO, and a Health Savings Account plan.
Steps to Membership
- Enter Contact & Company Information
- Select Primary Business Category
- Calculate Annual Dues
- Enter Payment Information
- Enjoy the Benefits of Chamber Membership!
Ready To Sign Up?
For more information about benefits and costs, please contact Membership Directory, Karen Brace at 207-236-4404 or email@example.com.
Submission Guidelines for Friday Reports and Newsletters